Sunday, July 20, 2014

LA Style.



Photos taken by NicoleSL


3 weeks ago I return from LA. I went to LA for two months, I didn't want to stay in Guadalajara(where I live)for the summer and do nothing. I decided LA because is an adventure and a really fashion city, both things that I like. In LA I had the opportunity to go with many clothing suppliers, my mum works in clothing stores in Mexico, so I had the opportunity to accompanying several boards. I also go to a brunch with Chiara Ferragni, for those who don't know her, she is an italian fashion blogger, Chiara is one of my favorite fashion bloggers and to have the opportunity to know her was an honor. 

Other activities that I like to do is go on a motorcycle (of course my dad driving) by the Pacific Highway and this time the journey was from Long Beach to Malibu. Which was an amazing adventure 3 years ago I did a similar trip from Long Beach to Laguna Beach, is an activity that recommend to do at least once in their life.





Hace 3 semanas que regrese de LA y no había tenido la oportunidad de escribir. Me fui a LA por el verano duré dos meses ya que no queria quedar en Guadalajara (donde actualmente vivo)sin hacer nada. Decidi LA porque es una cuidad increíble llena de aventuras y moda, las dos cosas que mas me gustan. Estando en LA tuve la oportunidad de ir con muchos proveedores de ropa, como mi mamá trabaja en tiendas de ropa en México, la acompañe a varias juntas. También tuve la oportunidad de ir a un brunch con Chiara Ferragni, para los que no la conocen es una fashion blogger italiana, Chiara es una de mis fashion bloggers favoritas y tener la oportunidad de conocer la fue todo un honor. 


Otras de las actividades que me gusta hacer es ir en motocicleta (claro mi papá manejando) por la Pacific Highway y esta vez viaje desde Long Beach hasta Malibu. Lo cual fue una aventura increíble hace 3 años hice un viaje parecido pero de Long Beach a Laguna Beach, es una actividad que recomiendo hacer por lo menos una vez en su vida.


No comments: